Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Over the river and through the woods


     Just in time for Christmas card making Purple Onion Designs has a brand new release of adorable festive images, Twas the Night Before Christmas.  For my card I've used Theodore and Little and Egg Nog the owl.  I also used a couple of older POD stamps for the background scene.
     Make sure you check out the blog here to see examples of all the stamps available.



     The whole collection consists of 22 stamps and is available at a discounted rate for $95.00 through November 19th.  There are also two new sentiment sets available.


Happy shopping!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Smoky Gray, Copics, Sharpie white paint pen

10 comments:

Pauline said...

You have created a wonderful festive scene with these adorable images Tracy! Love it!

Nancy said...

Oh, Tracy! What a fabulous little scene you've created! Those little characters are beyond adorable! :o)

CaroleAnn said...

I love this scene and those critters are adorable. I can hear them singing that song in my head!!! Love it!!! Hugs

Geri Neumann said...

I especially love little Egg Nog the owl carrying his lantern. Lots of different stamps and coloring. Wonderful card Tracy! Hugs, Geri

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Tracy! This is absolutely ADORABLE! What an amazing scene and stellar coloring! I looked at the stamps available, and I may be weakening. There are several images that are so sweet! What a super stamp set that can be used for scenes and also simpler cards. You are amazing, sweet friend!! Hehe! This card makes me smile!! Have a beautiful week!!! Hugs! xoxo

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh Tracy another rocking post from you...love the cute lil owl leading the way!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Laura said...

Super Cute! What sweet characters you've used in the adorable card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your scene is brilliant! Absolutely love how you combine images into the sweetest designs!

Ros Crawford said...

Like a page from a book... Wonderful! I adore your cards. Thank you so much for your kind condolences Tracy...